Is your business looking to increase sales via the multitude of home delivery services available to restaurants? Worried about delivery drivers putting your business and good name in jeopardy by tampering with the drinks for your home delivery customers?
3rd PARTY DELIVERY HORROR STORIES. CHECK OUT THE VIDEOS AND STORIES BY CLICKING ON THE ICONS BELOW.
Pan Pacific welcomes the extended innovative product line of Seal-2-Go®.”
Kraft Paper Bags
Keep your restaurant, bakery, and food service business ready for 3rd party home delivery with Pan Pacific’s newest kraft paper tamper evident take out bags.
To Use The Seal-2-Go® Kraft Paper Bag:
Seal-2-Go® is a unique tamper evident delivery system with today’s delivery business in mind.
- Covered under at least one patent and other patents pending
- Simple to use
- Provides peace of mind
- Triple tamper evident protection
- Visible security for restaurant, driver and consumer
- Custom printing offers brand protection and marketing
- Permanent closure adhesive strip
- Tamper evident to discourage pilferage and contamination
- Naturally built in vent passages
- one simple release liner paper
Pan Pacific has won the following awards.
- “Best New Product” award at a 2018 Packaging Trade Show for “Seal-2-Go” drink carrier
- “Best New Product” award at a 2017 Packaging Trade Show for “Seal-2-Go” bag
- Finalist for the Plastics News – Plastics Caps and Closures 2017 Innovation Award
- QSR-FPI Foodservice Packaging Awards 2017 – The “WOW” Factor First Place
- QSR-FPI Foodservice Packaging Awards 2017 – Grand Prize Foodservice Package of the Year Award For Innovation
The Grand Prize for Foodservice Package of the Year Award for Innovation 2017 was from a panel of industry peers, customers and the print media. This is a very prestigious award for Pan Pacific.
CHECK OUT THESE LINKS :
Assembly Bill No. 3336-Third-party Food Delivery Platforms and Food Safety
Plastics News-A safety seal for meals to go
QSR magazine-That’s a Wrap: 2017 Packaging Awards!
Plastics News Now: Plastic bag aims for the food delivery market